RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
Identity: Fantexfil (also the provider)
Postal address: Jacquard, 122 – 08205 Sabadell (Barcelona), Spain
Fantexfil, SL (hereinafter Fantexfil) as responsible for the Website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) regarding the protection of natural persons regarding the treatment of personal data and the free circulation of these data, Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights and other regulations in force regarding the protection of personal data, and by Law 34 / 2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), Fantexfil and informs that it has implemented the necessary security measures, of a technical and organizational nature, to guarantee and protect confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- Carry out the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with web users;
- Send commercial advertising communications by email, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, if the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications electronically;
- Respond to queries and / or provide information required by the User;
- Perform the services and / or products contracted or subscribed by the User;
- Use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain your opinion on the service provided and,
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject “Low” to email@example.com
According to the LSSICE, Fantexfil does not carry out SPAM practices, therefore, it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in all the communications that you will receive from Fantexfil, the user has the possibility to cancel their express consent to receive our communications.
We will not process your personal data for any other purpose than those described except by legal obligation or judicial requirement.
Your data will be kept as long as the commercial relationship with us lasts or you exercise your right of cancellation or opposition, or limitation to the treatment. However, we will keep certain personal identifying and traffic data for a maximum period of 2 years in case it is required by the Judges and Courts or to initiate internal actions derived from the improper use of the website.
You will not be subject to decisions based on automated treatments that produce effects on your data.
LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT
The legal basis for the treatment of data is your consent granted to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time of marking the corresponding box when collecting your data.
Failure to provide the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy implies the impossibility of subscribing, registering or receiving information about the Provider’s products and services.
RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS
Fantexfil carries out assignments to third parties that proceed to the treatment and manipulation of the data for the same purpose. The user expressly accepts the transfer of their data limited to the purposes indicated in this document.
Likewise, the provider will only provide information to the security forces and bodies under court order or by obligation of a legal rule, without prejudice to being able to block or cancel your account if there may be indications of the commission of a crime by the user. The information provided will only be available to the provider at this time.
The information that you provide us both through this website and through the application will be hosted on Fantexfil’s servers.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PERSONS
As a user-interested, you can request the exercise of the following rights before Fantexfil by submitting a letter to the postal address of the heading or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating as Subject: “LOPD, ARCO Rights”, and attaching a photocopy of your DNI or any similar means in law, as indicated by law.
- Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data subject to treatment.
- Right of rectification or deletion: it allows correcting errors and modifying the data that turns out to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of cancellation: allows the data that turns out to be inadequate or excessive to be deleted.
- Right of opposition: right of the interested party to not carry out the processing of their personal data or to stop it.
- Limitation of the treatment: it involves the marking of the personal data kept, in order to limit its future treatment.
- Data portability: provision of the data object of treatment to the interested party, so that he can transmit them to another person in charge, without impediments.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): right not to be the subject of a decision based on automated treatment that produces effects or significantly affects.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the treatment carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to file a claim with the supervisory authority if you consider that your rights regarding the protection of your data may have been violated (agpd.es).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
We obtain the minimum and essential information through the registration form. In this form you will provide the following information: e-mail, name and surname, company, telephone and address.
We inform you that Fantexfil may have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers on social networks (and / or carry out any link or connection action through social networks) of the official pages of Fantexfil will be governed by this section , as well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the appropriate social network in each case and previously accepted by the user.
Fantexfil will process your data for the purposes of correctly managing your presence on the social network, informing you of activities, products or services of the provider, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of Social Networks allow.
The publication of content is prohibited:
– That they are allegedly unlawful by national, community or international regulations or that they carry out activities that are allegedly unlawful or contravene the principles of good faith.
– That violate the fundamental rights of people, lack courtesy online, bother or may generate negative opinions on our users or third parties and in general whatever content Fantexfil considers inappropriate.
– And in general that contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, Fantexfil reserves the right to withdraw, without prior notice from the website or the corporate social network, those contents that are considered inappropriate.
Communications sent through social networks will be incorporated into a file owned by Fantexfil, and may send you information of interest.
You can access more information through the following link: www.fantexfil.com/politica-de-privacidad
In any case, if you send personal information through the social network, Fantexfil will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform, and the user should consult the corresponding specific conditions of the network in question.
The data you provide will be treated confidentially. The Provider has adopted all the technical and organizational measures and all the levels of protection necessary to guarantee the security in the treatment of the data and to avoid its alteration, loss, theft, treatment or unauthorized access, according to the state of technology and nature of the stored data. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the treatment and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centers comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in current regulations.
Fantexfil reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence.
For all purposes, the relations between Fantexfil with the Users of its telematic services, present on this Website, are subject to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit, being competent for the resolution of all derived or related conflicts. with its use the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.